Sunday, April 25, 2010

Iron Chef Blogger Challenge: Black Beans!


For this challenge, I really wanted to use dried black beans, but it just wasn't meant to be. I already had a can of black beans in the pantry, so I opted for this quick and delicious turkey chili. It makes a lot for just me, since Travis doesn't eat beans, so I plan to freeze some.

It turned out really well. If I do again, I'll probably let it simmer a while longer - I like my vegetables to a bit less crunchy than these were. But, the flavors are really good, and it really was incredibly easy to make. Nice for a bit of a blustery day.

You can find the recipe here.

And, here some other recent posts from the other Iron Chef bloggers:

Sicilian Grilled Eggplant (Yes, there was a whole week I missed - I was in Washington DC!)
Banana Cake
Ugli Fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment